1.1 Application - software that allows users to use the services offered by the service provider on PC devices, computers, mobile devices, including but not limited to phones, tablets, etc.
1.3. Regulations - Regulations of the website and mobile application Veterinary Application / VetApp.
1.4. RODO - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.5 Service - the website available at www.vetapp.app on which the content offered by the service provider, including the software offered by the service provider.
1.6 Company / Service Provider / Administrator / Processor - u's company is Veterinary Applicaton OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415, Estonia, email@example.com, , and Processor JohnCube Sp. z o.o., NIP 6423217738, REGON 383323500, activity registered in the register of entrepreneurs in the District Court, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000791161, place of business and address for delivery: ul. Św. Józefa 13, 44-200 Rybnik electronic mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.7 Provision of service by electronic means - performance of a service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the recipient of the service, sent and received by means of equipment for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storage of data, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004. - Telecommunications Law.
1.8 Contract - a contract for provision of services by electronic means, concluded between the service provider and the service recipient.
1.9 Service - the programmes, functionalities and options offered and made available by the service provider as part of the Website and Application,
1.10. Customer or User - a legal person or a natural person over 18 years of age, having full legal capacity and using the Website or Application.
II. General information
(1) The Administrator of personal data is the Company.
(2) In particular, the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2008 shall apply to the management of Users' personal data. (Journal of Laws 2019.1781 t.j. of 2019.09.19) and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
(3) In order to obtain information on the protection of personal data applied by the Company, please contact the Data Controller electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com
III. User data collected by the Company
During a user's visit, the so-called access logs are recorded - anonymous information, e.g. time of visit, IP address, URL, web browser used, data on the user's behaviour on the site, cookies, to which the user agrees.
(2) The information is used for administration of the service, diagnosis of problems concerning the operation of the server and analysis of possible security breaches.
(3) The information contained in the access logs is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to manage the servers, and is not combined in any way with the personal data of the Users of the Website or the Application.
(4) Personal data is provided only optionally, with the exception of the first name, which the user should enter. Optional data for the User are: name, date of birth, telephone number, date of birth, country of residence, city of residence. The User may also enter an email address, but this is not obligatory unless the User wishes the result to be sent to the email address as part of the interview carried out or in the event that the User wishes to use teleconsultation. The data is collected and processed in order to send the User the results of the diagnoses carried out in electronic form, as well as for billing purposes with the User. Furthermore, personal data may be processed for the purpose of entering into, shaping the content of, amending or terminating a contract. Optional data is collected only in cases where the User has given his or her consent.
(5) Personal data, i.e. name and surname, email address, address of place of residence, telephone number and other data may be collected and processed in relation to consultants cooperating with the Service Provider or in relation to contractors of the Service Provider to the extent resulting from agreements concluded with them.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of Users' personal data is the consent resulting from the initiation of the use of the Website or the Application.
(3) The information collected using cookies may include, in particular, the user's IP address, the type of Internet browser used, the language and type of operating system, the Internet service provider, information about the time and date of the visit and location.
V. User rights
In connection with the processing of personal data, the User shall have the following rights.
2.1 the right to request access to the User's personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing,
2.2 the right to object to the processing,
2.3 the right to data portability,
2.4 the right to withdraw your previously granted consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose,
2.5 the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data
(3) The Company shall endeavour to apply all possible measures to ensure the confidentiality of any personal data provided, including the adoption of all security and personal data protection measures required by generally applicable laws. Personal data shall only be processed by persons authorised to process them or by processors with whom the Company cooperates on the basis of a personal data processing entrustment agreement. Personal data shall be collected with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorised persons. Personal data will be deleted at your request if:
3.1 the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected,
3.2 the user withdraws consent to their processing and there is no other legal basis for processing,
3.3 the user has raised an effective objection to the processing of the data,
3.4 your personal data has been processed unlawfully,
3.5 the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject to,
3.6 the request concerns the child's data collected on the basis of consent for the purpose of providing services
information society services offered directly to the child.
VI. Account creation
(1) By creating an account on the Website or Application, the User agrees to provide his/her personal data on a voluntary basis, insofar as this is required for the use of a particular type of Services offered by the Company.
(2) Access to the User's account is protected by a password. A secure password shall contain from 6 to 32 characters. The password may be changed by the User of the account. If the User loses the password, it is possible to recover it via the system and/or to set up a new password via the User's email address.